Highbury Farewell 2006

A fond farewell to Highbury, the home of Arsenal Football Club since 1913 as well as host to numerous friends, memories and events that have been a part of my life for 30 years.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Introduction


So the 2005/6 season has started and I have to say farewell to what has been my second home for just under 30 years - Highbury or, as we gooners say, THOF (The Home of Football). Many clubs have changed grounds in recent times and for varying reasons -I'm sure all of the regular supporters felt various emotions when they did - this season long blog will hopefully let you know how I'm feeling about this huge change in my football supporting life. I'll be mentioning memories (good & bad), what I'll miss and what I'm looking forward to at the new stadium as well as detailing the football that takes place this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home