Highbury Farewell 2006

A fond farewell to Highbury, the home of Arsenal Football Club since 1913 as well as host to numerous friends, memories and events that have been a part of my life for 30 years.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Things to talk about

Having set this blog up I'm now trying to think of different subjects and categories to populate a whole year of blogging....

So far I've managed to come up with the obvious - Favourite Goals, Strangest Moments, Highbury Nightmares, Things I'll Miss, Things I'll be glad to get rid of, The Transition to the new HOF, The Highbury Experience. Actually there is quite a lot there so I think I must just manage to fill the pages - whether anyone reads them (possibly) , finds them amusing (unlikely), interesting (could do) or just mad (probably) I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home